I'm in the school library now stoning. I have a Physics Test coming up tomorrow and the best part is I have yet to even study for it. Coupled with that is the fact that I have training later in the afternoon. This means that by the time I get back home, it'll be super super late and I'll probably be too tired to even get anything done.
I just saw my crush earlier in school today and it sucks. I have been trying very hard to forget about her as I feel that there is no point in liking someone who will never like you back in return. Haha. Oh well, I guess one of the ways is to like totally aviod seeing her in school or something. Oh well. I don't know. I am not very experienced in these kind of things and well, frankly I have more important stuff like my studies to worry about than some hopeless infatuation.
Monday, April 28, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment