Strange:
I was proceeding to dispose of my left-over lunch in the bin when out flew something from the bin in a hurry. It was...a lizard. I always knew lizards to be fly-eaters or at least that's what my science teachers in school taught me. So to find them scrummaging through my bin like a savanger? That's not lizard like at all. Plus my dad won't be pleased to hear about it. At least the liquid gravy didn't go in first and covered the lizard in satay sauce. That would just have been damn gross.
Stranger:
I always somehow felt that despite what happened, there was still this attachment between us. Since she left last thursday, I've been sending her sms-es everyday. I understand that she is most probably now using a China SIM card (claims that calling back home is cheaper) and won't receive any of my sms till she reaches back to Singapore. Yet, why do I feel so empty inside? Was I actually expecting a reply? My purpose of sending her the sms-es was...nothing. I did whatever I felt like doing. No rational or logical explainations for the actions. No ulterior motive. No expectations. But the silence (of the sms-es) feels chillingly cold (like China now). I feel...like a stranger.
Monday, December 07, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment