The term no man's land was widely popularised during the trench warfare periods during World War 1. That small piece of land between 2 opposing trenches was symbolic for it represented progress and territory. Soldiers on both sides would train machine guns and rifles at each other's trenches waiting to cut down anyone foolish enough to make the first move. Imagine a hostile piece of land filled with corpses, stank of rotting flesh and covered in a thin layer of smoke. A land that doesn't belong to anyone. No man's land.
I feel like I am in my very own version of no man's land. I don't know which cause to fight for. I don't know what to do. I have 2 options. Just 2. And I don't know where to take it.
Friday, December 04, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
dude..why so emo..
dude..why so emo.. this is jason lee btw
Post a Comment