
I never in my wildest imagination expect that I can actually fit a mahjong table into a Picanto. But here it is. Proof that a mahjong table can fit into such a small car. This mahjong table was actually bought by Wei Wen from Geylang for her sister's welcome home party.

One of the more stunning photos of SMU's Library. Week 1 and the place is deserted. So we are not muggers afterall! And as for me, I was there catching up on my lost sleep before my seminar.

This photo was actually taken from Yu Sheng's brother 19th birthday. So Happy Birthday to him. I was invited to his party on Friday and I promised Yu Sheng that I would be there. A few hours of mahjong and a very bad sinus attack and I wasn't so sure anymore. However, I still met up with Yu Sheng at Changni Village and went to his chalet. I didn't plan on staying long actually. Just long enough to say hi, talk a little and leave. Figured that the way I was feeling, it wasn't wise to stay out too late anyway. And that was at 12 midnight. Yu Sheng was so nice to allow me to drive his van even though I was a terribly bad manual driver (god knows how I got my license). And in the end, I even helped his sister to set up their BBQ pit (which was really really not in shape to cook anything) and cooked a buttload of chicken wings for them (3rd batch above). Left the place at 4 am :D
No comments:
Post a Comment