Monday, January 22, 2007

Haven't really been posting pictures here but I promise I will soon. I do have a few photos taken by my trustworthy and reliable Nokia 6230i.

I anticipate a most horrible week ahead for me. Lots of homework due and my most challenging essay to date. The theme is Creativity and me. God.....I don't even know where to begin and its 25% of my grades.

Casey said one logical sentence the whole Saturday night.

"Bil. You have to give yourself a chance"

and that was it. I am beginning to understand now.

I must first learn to forgive myself before others can forgive me.
I must first learn to give myself a chance before others can give me one.
I must first learn to love myself before others can love me.

But more than anything,

I must first learn that some things...are just not meant to be no matter how hard you try.

Sorry bil. Thinking lightens me up. I guess its just my way of life. But I also do understand what you are trying to tell me. Isn't that more important? The good news for you is I still trust my feelings more than my head.

No comments: