What do you know? I realised my blog is already 2 years old! What does this mean? Well, to cut a long story short, it means that I have nothing better to do but blog.
My teeth chipped! I mean how freaking weird is that? The worse part is the chip is on my UPPER jaw which is already heavily damaged thanks to tooth decay and weak gums! To make matters worse, that decayed tooth was already heavily sealed with filling and the 1/4 of the teeth that was left alone chipped! Was it bacteria? Oh man. Going to have an emergency session with my dentist tomorrow. I so hope that nothing is wrong. I mean the worst that will happen is an extraction:( And I have already lost 4 teeth to do my braces. Arghhh!! What the hell?!?!?! On the bright side, if you think about it, my teeth will in future be the root and the rest pure tooth filling. LoL.
Thursday, June 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment