Saturday, June 04, 2005

Haven't been posting pics for quite a while. Here is a few of the better ones taken from my VGA camaera. Don't play play. 640 x 480 resolution k? In other words 0.3072 mega pixels k?




Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A show I've been wanting to watch. I'll even go by myself if no one goes with me

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My cousin and me. Both of us never had a girlfriend before and thats why I am so scared to be like him. But he is a really nice guy. Not that I'm promoting him or degrading myself or anything. I'm just worried.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My first clubbing experience and it was in Penang:) Hated the experience. Music so loud you can't hear youself speak. And drinks so expensive you wonder why you actually pay for them.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Inside the 'club'. That lady on the stage, well they are transsexuals.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Who said guys don't shop. And its for a gilr!!! :D And he asked me for advice!! Hmm...the blind leading the blind. PS: I went for the one on the left.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
and finally, I don't care what you say about me being a poser and stuff. I like it. And it was really useful when it started raining in Malaysia. Self shot in the rain.

No comments: