Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Could never EVER park that way. I mean, look at it. Mounting a curb! Wonder why my driving instructors didn't teach me this before. Woohoo. The best form of illegal parking. What do you expect? Its Geylang!

Had dinner with some of my friends I met in Safsa. Realised that it doesn't matter whether I was in the company of guys or girls. If I am in a very large group, I do not tend to speak much. The smaller the group, the more I talk. But so far, going out in groups of 4 seems to be ideal:) Not too much talking or not too much listening. Interesting how I pay attention to details that no one else ever does.

Anyways, the dinner I had was claypot rice. It wasn't bad but it wasn't really as good as my friend made it sound. No offense but I am not BIG on claypot. The soft shell crab is good though:) Even though I wonder who originally came up with that dish. Not many places in Singapore serves soft shell crab and the places that do serve them doesn't serve them very well. Was it originally a chinese dish? or a Japanese dish....hmm

Realises that USB ports are probably one of the best inventions EVER! In future, I'll probably be carrying a keychain with a USB Bluetooth Adapter, a thumb drive and maybe USB data cable for an external hard drive:)

No comments: