Sunday, June 12, 2005



Hmm why are females so shy? :P Best picture I took all night while playing badminton. Chloe Lim with a cup on her face:P Must be my charms....or lack of.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hmm and hows this for a self shot? :)

Watched Mr and Mrs Smith with my friends. It wasn't a bad show really. Humourous and yet ridiculous. Basically, brainless. So what? Its at least enjoyable.

Had supper with Casey, Shian Pin and Michelle last night. Pin couldn't even walk straight and he wanted to go for supper? What was that cockster thinking?!?! Later Casey brought be down to Joo Chiant for supper number 2 (well it was soft drinks really) minus Pin and Michelle. He showed me how Joo Chiat was sort of the 2nd Geylang in Singapore. I mean, it was pretty much an eye opener for me.

He said "almost every female here is a pros"
I said " no way"
He said"look at that old man and that young girl. His wife ah?"
I said "good point"

For a guy who has never done it before in his entire life, he seemed to know an awful lot about the night life in Singapore. "My school was around here last time what..." was his explaination. Righttt. But it was really an eye opener for me. Old men, sleezy women, bikes, cigarettes, pubs, clubs, loud blaring music. Yeap. It was all rolled into one. It was a pretty short road, but the scenery was interesting. Seeing an old man and a young woman walk into Fragrance Hotel. Looking through into the lobby of Hotel 81 and seeing many couples waiting at the receptionist counter for presumably their room keys? :) Yeah. I wanted to take some photos..but I was scared k? My first time walking down such a place leh.

My father has an intersting theory about chasing females. Think of a scenario. Bus stop. Girls are the pessangers and buses are the guys. He said "a guy is just like a bus. if the girl sees a nice bus she hops on for the journey. If she doesn't like him, she alights at the next stop". What a motivational way to encourage me to jio girls. How many times must I tell him....I like girls. If only they'll start liking me too you know?

No comments: