There was once a time when I changed the address of my blog. This was because I was afraid that people would read what about my thoughts and laugh at it. But the bigger reason that I didn't like about people reading my blog was that just maybe they'll know more about me than even I do and use it against me in future. But bah. Its just WORDS right? You can't simply get to know a person by reading what he babbles right? And besides the only thing I write inside here is mainly junk stuff with no meanign at all right? :) Oh. And thats why I don't have a tagboard. Because I don't know how to do the html coding and because there is nothing much for people on comment on anyways :)
His and Her Circumstances.
Kinda a weird name for an anime and naturally, I was skeptical about how it would turn out despite it being "strongly recommended" by the shop lady. Even the horribly written "summary" of the plot didn't help much. So it was with great heavyness in my heart when I put the DVD into the player. Here goes $60. Bah....I was initially disappointed. Here was a red haired kinda cute looking female lead character named Yukino whose nothing compared with Belldandy or Narusegawa!!! But the really surprising part, she was kind of perfect in a way. Cute looks, good character, good personality and good grades. BUT the twist comes because its all fake. She has been putting up a front BECAUSE she wants to be praised and admired and adored. And what better way than to be the model student in school. The PERFECT student. She has no REAL friends, conceals her true emotions and doesn't really know who she really is anymore. Along comes Yukino's love interest Arima whose exactly the same as her. A person hell-bent on being the perfect person. But for totally different reasons. So here is the point of the show. They both fell in love with each other and vows to throw away the mask that they have been holding over their faces for so long and discover who they truely are inside.
And thats the interesting part of the story:) I realised that trying to be a nice person is actually wrong because thats not who you are. Even though you may appear nice, you may actually not be nice inside and in the end, all you are doing is deceiving people. Haizz. So when I tried to be nice before, apparently I was wrong. Oh well, I guess being myself isn't so bad. I think. And of course, you have the usual lovey dovey chit chat like "oh I want to be near Arima. Just seeing him will make me happy again". Stuff like that. Makes me wonder what it really feels like to be in love. SIghzzz. And come to think about it, I can't remember what it feels like to like another person. its been sooooo long since I had my last crush. Damn. I think i'm pathetic. But then again. i have to remind myself again. Its an idealised love senario. I mean really...I don't know whether its actually possible for girls to like me simply for who I am. I mean, there are so many other guys out there...how would I stand a chance against them?? Unlike in anime, girls just don't fall in love with you just like that.
Monday, June 28, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Amiable dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.
Post a Comment