Friday, May 28, 2004

What the fuck! TJC lost of RJC AGAIN?!?! TJ had like the absolite most perfect lineup EVER! Our first doubles met with their STRONGEST doubles and whacked the hell out of them:) Our 2nd singles Ivan Neo whacked Roy upside down inside out. The only thing that went all wrong was that damn idiot Glenn PAK!!!! His prescence in TJ is in itself a mystery. Why in the world did Mrs Gih accept his appeal?!?! I mean he is an IDIOT (not to mention cocky and irritating)!!!!! Ask any badminton player and I'm sure they'll vouch for me. And he displaced Yong Ming from the team. I mean he displaced the CAPTAIN of the badminton team. What the hell was going on exactly???? And today, their doubles were supposed to be a confirmed point for us. CONFIRMED POINT. AND HE LOST IT. HORRIBLY!!! I mean what the hell?!?!?!? Oh man. I can't believe it. He lost a sure win poitn for us!!!! Arghhhhhhhhhhhh. And to think that TJ will definitely win RJ given the lineup. Idiot idiot idiot!!!

No comments: