Saturday, October 04, 2003

The thing I fear most besides getting raped in the army. Being single and unmarried for the rest of my natural born life. SInce. Sometimes you question yourself what life really is all about. During the school holidays, I will never fail to really sweet girls with really crappy boyfriends who look as though they just had dope. And then, you have the really really seriously super duper nice guys like my cousin (the only flaw he has is his size) who at 26 years of age is still currently unattatched despite his sincerest efforts. I'm not trying to sound creative or anything but I really have to support those people who said "the world is unfair". It seriously is. SOme people work so hard yet earn half as much as people who work half as much. Some really shitty people have really nice girlfriends or boyfriends while those really nice people are still single and available. Sighz. Nah. But I'm just here to pour out my frustrations. looking at him really makes me very frustrated. Here is a guy who is super filial to his parents, helps other out heaps (especially me and my family) is a super great guy and yet he still hasn't had a stead. The interesting part is the both of us have been pretty similar since we were born. We had almost the exact same face when we were kids (you couldn't tell us apart with photos), and we had almost the same character (with the exception: I am cold blooded, mean and definitely a sick and demented person). Sighz. I really really don't wish to end up having to follow in his footsteps of not being able to find a girlfriend and eventually a wife. But no matter. I will promise myself that I'll study very hard for my A Levels. I'll get into a Singapore University. And I'll enroll myself into SDU first thing after my graduation. I'll be saved. I will be!!! The world isn't THAT unfair...is it??

No comments: