Thursday, October 02, 2003

Observation: The meek and the cowardly think of defence first before thinking of offense. While the converse is also observed. The strong and the confident think of offense before defense.

Applies to: Character analysis. Especially mine. It sounds pretty lame but whenever I play games that require certain strategies such as offense and defense, I'll always opt for defense first. When I play Utopia, my defense troops outnumber offense troops by 12000 to 1. I play white when I play magic because white is the most defensive amongst all the different colours and I put the most defensive spells in any deck I play. And yesterday, my heart swelled with pride when I saw that Arsenal's Martin Keown was the solid rock in their defense. Nevermind that they didn't score a goal. The important thing was..they didn't CONCEDE a goal=) Defense rocks. And borther Sim...isn't the opposite true of you? A person with a stronger and more confident mentality. Your Magic Decks revolve around Red the most offensive colour in Magic and your decks feature the best offensive creatures. In soccer, you support teams that score lots of goals and win. Namely, offensive teams. And when I play Utopia, you chided me for being a humji kia with 12000 to 1 defense to offense ratio=)

Say what you wish but my results are pretty shitty. I believed that I improved on my average for most subjects but its still not enough for the A levels. Where in the world will a 50+ average take you??? Nowhere. And I'm not doing anything about it. I'm still here blogging away and worrying the world away. There is less than 5 weeks till the first paper of the A levels and I can't say that I'm prepared for it. Seriously...12 years of education will just be for nothing if my A level results won't take me anywhere. Education abroad is almost out of the question because of financial constraints and without a nice A level certificate, no university in Singapore will accept me. So what I supposed to do? STUDY!!! But what am I doing?? Slacking. Sighz..I'm really worried.

Day 7 of my vegetarian day. 2 more days and I can eat meat again. Its been worse this year than the previous years mainly because in the past, this period of time falls in the September holidays where I am at home most of the time. Now, its hard resist the temptation of ordering some breakfast set in the morning. Tsktsk. Beides, I thought that by being vegetarian, it would give me the oppotunity to lose some serious weight. FAT HOPE. When I wore my pants this morning..it was SUPER tight!! I checked the size. 28. Right. Definityly not mine. It belongs to Shian Pin!! But still, my waist size USED to be 28 (not after today) and now its super tight??? I have grown fatter!!!!! And for your information, my usual pants size is 32=) LoL. Bring on the baggy pants

No comments: