Tuesday, October 07, 2003

Can't believe I am actually blogging in the school library. The place is almost like a ghost town with all the computers vacated and ALL the students left here are the Year 2s since the Year 1s just finished their promotional examinations today. SIghz..What a way to lead a life. Staying in the school library since 12 PM just to try and study. It gets worse. You are tired. You look up and stretch yourself after staring at a question that just refuses to cooperate and make itself easier for the past hour and the first thing you notice is the silence. That ghastly silence. Everyone else is either buried deep into Ten Year Series, reading notes dilligently or writing something. As it it, the sound of my fingers typing away at the keyboard seems to echo down the hallway, past the rows of computers. Its almost deafening compared to the silence in the library. Oh how proud Mr Banana man will be when he finally sees the "silence in the library" rule finally and willingly enforced by the notorious students of TJC.

Anyways, I checked my testimonial today. It was only the second period that i attended the whole day with mathematics tutorial being the first. Actually, I was pretty impressed with the amount of sugary words that my Civics Tutor managed to force out (through gritted teeth no doubt). Afterall, I was the definition of bad student last year and Physics was the sole sobject that I failed last year during my Promotional Examinations. So, it was natural that I didn't leave a good impression with her. Reading through the part about my badminton which by the way, was one of the longest paragraphs (5 lines??), I couldn't help but wonder whether it was lifted off What A Boon's testimonial or it was forced typed (through gritted teeth again) by her. I knew the answer and I KNEW I wouldn't like the answer. BUT I had to be sure.
"Mrs Loo...the testimonial Mr Ng gave me was crap right?"
"Ya! You and Chong Siang ah!! Don't know what you all two doing ah. All your PDP teachers all don't like you all two. Mr Ng only wrote one line about your badminton record. The rest was no commitment la..lack drive la..difficult to manage la...aiyoo..."
I knew it. I have always believed that most of the times, feelings between people are usually mutual (exception when you like someone ya). I have also thought that ever since the numerous incidents with BaBoon last year, our relationship have somewhat improved to the point where I could actually talk to him. Never knew that Super Boon liked to re-kindle those rosy passionate feelings that has soured our relationship since last year. LoL. Anyways.....I was also kind of thankful to my Civics Tutor for telling me that. Afterall, it shows his true opinion of me and also, underneath that nicer side that he has shown me since the beginning of Year 2, is a side that has always loathed me=)

No comments: