Sunday, October 19, 2003
It doesn't pay to be nice when you are a cyclist. I used to hate people for ringing their bicycle bells at me. I view it as the equivilant of asking me to "buzz off!!!" and I thought it was very rude. So it happens that the BIG BELL on my bicycle was never used since I bought the bike. Instead, I'll just try to cycle around them which today earned me the wrath of this old uncle because my poor cycling nearly made me collide with him. Collision aside, I don't understand why some people are just so bloody inconsiderate. I park my bicycle under the Pasir Rix MRT for one day and the next thing I know when I came to claim my bike, my basket was seriously dented, and on top of it, alot of inconsiderate people have been throwing their bloody garbage into my basket. And it smells of both saliver and alcohol!!! I mean...I take the trouble to find a dustbin to throw my litter and someone thinks my basket is their litterbin. Sighz....I'm going to dismantle my basket
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment