Sunday, January 08, 2006
I'm sick. My cough took a turn for the worse and my nose decided to turn into a faulcet. I feel cold all over and I guess the rainy weather didn't help me at all. Well when all this is said and done, I still can't believe those idiots in camp didn't believe me when I told them that I was on MC on friday because of flu. I know they didn't believe me because of the numerous things which happened on friday. How should I say it. I was awoken at 9 am by my new staff sergeant (staff chai) telling me that I was selected to do a poster for the guardroom. I was stunned. Why me? There are a grand total of 12 people in the guardroom and you have to call the only one whose sick. Which fucking part of their brain do they not understand sick? Ok, maybe I am better with word processing than the rest in the guardroom but that doesn't mean I know how to do a bloody poster. Anyway to tell you the truth, I believe (and I can't be wrong) that there was a little political manipulation behind that decision itself. Staff Chai is too new and fresh to ever assign me work especially if I am on MC. "But you have the longest weekend" was the excuse he gave. Oh come on. Was I born yesterday or something? That was probably an excuse you plucked out of thin air. The truth is, CSM saw the email that the guardroom was required to hand in one poster for a competition. Ok so your balls shrank. I mean what can I expect? "I only study Pri 5". Well done. So you did the only thing which you could do or rather knew how to do. You arrowed the new Staff Sergeant and Jimmy (provost 2IC) to get the job done by monday. Come on asshole, it isn't due for at least a week! You just wanted to suck balls by submitting early didn't you? So Jimmy who coincidentally ORDs 2 months after me yet thinks he ORDs before me thinks he is now superman. He thinks "I don't know how to do it. But it doesn't matter. All I have to do is manipulate Staff into asking Ian to do it" Which is what he did. Because he is still sore that I got 1 day off for writing a simple composition for CSM which he thought he could do better. Come on loser. Are you a girl or something? Grow up and get over it already. If you weren't so busy trying to escape from all the shit work in the guardroom, maybe you would have instead gotten the day off instead. So anyway, Staff then calls me and gives me that loadful of rubbish. I who don't even know the 1st thing in poster making had to make a poster. Its ok really. I called up the rest of the guys in the guardroom for advice. And I overheard Jimmy "come on la. he is the best amongst us for this what. If he doesn't know who knows". I was skeptical about my theory at first but now it became clear. Jimmy engineered the whole thing. You think your brilliant? Well make sure next time I can't even get the faintest idea that you pulled those damn strings. Because believe it or not, I might be slack in the guardroom but I know whats going on. You think that I don't but I know. Its just like the second incident which happened on friday as well. You called me "Ian ah. Jimmy here. I just found out the price for guard 2 is $120. So I can't accept your $80". Ok asshole. How about you put it this way. I'm sick, tired, envious and jealous of the amount of 'stunts' that you (I) throw. Not to mention, you go for safsa training avoiding most of the shit job in the guardroom. So now that you really need my help I'll be sure to make you feel the hurt. Before I continue, I would like to mention that the MCs I took while 'chao geng' in nature were real legitimate MCs. I went for day surgery felt the pain and got the MCs. You went for wisdom tooth extraction got your 1 week MC yet I never hear you breath a word about it. So back to the story. Before I left for my dental on Thursday, we agreed to a price of $80 bucks for you to do my duty. Heck and I won't even mention if guard duty distribution was fair. And the very next day you called me to tell me "ohh its $120. I can't do it". Firstly, you can't seriously expect me to be a cock right? I know that $80 meant nothing to you. You just wanted to see me struggle to find a replacement. Oh and I forgot to mention you were oh so quick to remind me not to take MC because someone else would have to cover for me and I would have to do his duty for him some other time (which I won't) and If I don't cover for him some other time YOU would get into trouble. So, trying to play on moral grounds here? So tell me wise guy, what is so moral about shaking on $80 and then telling me that you won't do it. Oh wait. I forgot. Maybe you don't have a damned conscience yet you want to preach about morality to me. And knowing you, even if I sold my duty to another person, you might blackmail me because selling of duty is illegal. Well done Jimmy. You are probably congratulating yourself for a job well done now right? Well, guess what. If you think you got me, think again. My father shifted the trip forward by 1 day just so that I can smile at your face as I tell you I won't be needing your help anymore. Oh and by the way. Stop disgracing your religion. You say that you are a christian. And you use your church for all kinds of reasons. Early release on Chirstmas Eve because I am a christian and Christmas is a christian thing so I have to go to church. How about you fuck yourself? Do you think that you are the only christian friend I have? Stop giving christianity a bad name for god sake. The christians I know happen to be nice people who preach good and righteousness and morality and all those good stuff. What the fuck happened to you? Seriously.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment