Monday, January 16, 2006

I really don't care if you think I whine too much. I HATE (I'm past dislike) my uncle and thats that. I know what he thinks of me and I can honestly (touching my heart) tell you I don't give a damn. If hate is measured in degrees and if degree has a limit, I am probably pushing the boundaries of the upper limit by now. I take offense to just about anything he says or do. His presence disgusts me. Want a photo of his ugly fugly face?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

There. File Photo. Asked him to pose and he looked up for 1 sec before returning to his phone. Well done.

Anyway yesterday was my father's 50th birthday. We had this buffet dinner with my paternal family at King's Hotel. Unfortunately we were too busy eating the peranakan buffet so I didn't really take photos :P

And then I rushed down to Yu Sheng's birthday party at east coast :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Me and Yu Sheng having a 'toast'. Yeah that is a Tiger. Haha.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The rest of us at the BBQ pit

No comments: