Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Had a rather 'unique' supper with Casey the other night. Unlike ALL the other suppers we had whereby the only female around happened to be Da Jie, we were joined my my sister and casey's sister. The stunning part was that my sister actually agreed to come when she rejected my offer on all the other occassions. We met at the Kallang KFC outlet. The one beside the national stadium and just opposite Mc Donalds. :P Anyways we played bridge the whole night. While it might sound boring, it was actually quite fun at that time. LoL. We got chased out of KFC at 11 pm because they were closing, so off we went to their rival McDonald's across the road where we continued with bridge till about 2 am. And that was when it really got funny. I wanted to follow Casey's car out of the area because as you know, the roads there are a bitch thanks to the construction of the circle line. Anyways, we were at the exit of the carpark and Casey just started turning right. As usual, I thought that I could trust Casey because he did participate in the National Day celebrations and all so he should be conversant with the roads right? Wrong. After turning right, there was a fork road and he just started right again. So here I was following him behind like a cock when he suddenly stopped, winded down his window and made some really frantic hand signals. I really didn't have any idea what he meant UNTIL he started reversing. I thought ok, maybe we made a wrong turn at the fork road earlier, so I reversed. to the junction. Casey did likewise, only he reversed ALL THE WAY back to the carpark leaving me and my sister stunned for words. Anyways, I managed to reverse back to the carpark and follow Casey smoothly after that. But as we went back to his house, we did some really stupid and crazy shit. We were 'highlighting' each other on the road, activating the hazard lights in the middle of the road, overtaking each other, and lastly, pointing middle fingers at each other :D Heh. Reckless. But funny.

No comments: