For one more day
Nothing much.
Friday, December 23, 2005
Before the cruise. 3 guys wearing black.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Ian
Nothing much to know.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2010
(17)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(5)
►
2009
(19)
►
December
(16)
►
November
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
2008
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2007
(33)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(16)
►
2006
(17)
►
December
(4)
►
October
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(6)
▼
2005
(71)
▼
December
(40)
Had a rather 'unique' supper with Casey the other ...
Forgive me. I suck at html and as you can see, I h...
To every one reading this blog now, I'll like to w...
And while the rest of us gave up, these 2 cocks ju...
My mom and my sis
The 2 brothers? Hahahahaha. BIL!
Have you ever seen so many crabs in your life?
Some of the food we ate. It was good stuff man
My dad and my sis obviously looking the wrong way ...
The 2 love birds
Casey playing the piano :) Honestly, I think he is...
I'm unhappy with the postings. First the re-sizing...
After the trip. Smiles on our weary faces. lol
3 starfucks. I'm starfucks-white, casey is starfuc...
We were inspired by the Kun-fu show we saw earlier...
Just woke up. Notice the superb hair styling?
Mahjong. Yes..they were teaching me how to play. A...
and the ever so famour STAR FUCKS t-shirt and the ...
Binge-ing on Thai food. It was solid man. Besides ...
me acting cute
Amazing how phuket people like to be reminded of t...
Here was the photo I took which stunned the world....
Shian Pin's chio bu cousin (oops...) and Michelle'...
karaokay session. No trip with Casey is ever compl...
Famous Penang chendol. We walked like nuts just to...
With the ship in the background
On deck. With the winds in our faces
Casey doing the Titanic. Yes. He wasn't embarrasse...
Nightshot obviously. LoL
Pin and me with Singapore in the background. Its a...
Casey's fats and actually mine too...though i am a...
On board the ship. Our first meal together. Binge ...
Casey and Maybelle.
We were bored while waitng so out came the deck of...
Maybelle and me
Before the cruise. 3 guys wearing black.
Just came back from a cruise courtesy of Michelle ...
Had a super incredible dinner with Bil, Michelle a...
I couldn't help but be skeptical when I first hear...
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(10)
►
2004
(49)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(15)
►
2003
(171)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(27)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(26)
►
May
(42)
►
April
(16)
No comments:
Post a Comment