Saturday, January 15, 2005

Yesterday..well it was a Thursday and I read the Urabn section of The Straits Times for the first time in my life. Well, actually it was the articles on playboys which caught my eye. I mean when you have an article titled "The Rise of the PLAYBOY" how could you not help but Notice? Well the thing that struck me first and foremost was....now I know where I went wrong in my approach to finding a girlfriend.

Allow me to elaborate. Firsly, the concept of trying to be a bad boy to be able to woo girls is an absolutely flawed concept. FLAWED not FLAWLESS. But I would like to take this oppotunity to add a sidenote thanking all my friends and close supporters who led me on for 2 years. 2 YEARS! Without telling me that I am wrong. Fine! Oh and back to the subject. Bad Boy is essentially flawed because being bad is well....bad! You don't need to be a bad boy. You need to be a....PLAYBOY!!!! Playboys are essentially not BAD. Now, what constitutes bad? How about this. Primary 1 moral education style. Girl Abusing + smoking + alcohol + bad breath + act tough + jerk + dumb = Super Bad boy. BUT on the OTHER HAND, what constitutes a Play Boy...now thats totally different. Playboys ARE: Suave, cool, friendly, smooth talker, charming, horny, nice and lastly rich.

According to URBAN,

The playboy wants to: "reduce women to putty in his hands (now thats what I am talking about!!!)", "chalk up an obscene number of sexual conquest (WOOOHOOOO!!!)", "star in his own reality dating show so he can fool around with more women while the world gapes (the way URBAN writes it, it almost sounds poetic to me)"

This section actually comprises of a classification of guys into 6 categories based on their sexual/pervetic/ability to conquer women flair (TOXICITY was the word used by URBAN). First on the list, was THE BACHELOR also known as (aka) The loser/The Wimp. Compare him to Mr Playboy Casanova. Mr Machelor aka Loser aka Wimp wants to

"get hitched to the women of his dreams (ermmm hitched??)", "have an army of children he can ferry around in his MPV (hello?? an army of children means 1 or 2 children?)"

Now, compare and contrast the difference between Mr Casanova and Mr wimp. Obviously the way to go and get a girldfriend would be.....Casanova. He rocks! He conquers love. He is the definition of LOVE itself. So from now on, there is no bad boy. There is only Play Boy. And soooo you girls better watch out!! Coz I am like so coming to get you :D

PS: Did you feel my fiery passion when you read those last few sentences? Do you?? Do you?? :D

No comments: