Came back from my senior's 21st birthday just a while back. Its surprising how fast time flies. It doesn't seem that long ago when I played my first badminton match against her during training and lost horribly. Back then, I thought that she was snobbish, pround and arrogant. Fitting attributes of a player whose badminton skills are years ahead of players her age. But she changed when she became my captain's girlfriend. Yeap. But thats history I guess. Now we are friends. And she is now a nice person. And its really interesting how boring and lively a BBQ chalet celebration can be. Well it was boring initially because every BBQ celebration seemed to be the same. Chicken wings, sausages, otahs, prawns..etc. But its fun if its more like a gathering for close friends. But it doesn't get so fun again when you invite alot of people and it gets crowded. I was also curious as to how one would go about entertaining the increasing number of people. Obviously your attention will be diverted now ad then and mostly, people will just form small cliques and hang out within their own group. But still, I guess thats the marvel of a BBQ. When the host doesn't really entertain everyone but rather, the company of everyone entertains you. Haha. Funny how I can't seem to be able to entertain my guests whenever they come over to my place for a BBQ. Sighz. Poor socialising skills? Or just a sad excuse for me being sloppy over the whole thing. Perhapes both. Anyways. Happy 21st birthday Michelle. Even though you won't be reading this. I have officially known you for 9 years but was only your friend for the last 3. May good things happen as you mature into adulthood:)
Saturday, January 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment