
It was that time of the year again:) Went to 'Shao Mu' at my grandmother's grave with my paternal family. Had a ball of a time as usual mixing with my cousins:D In fact, the irony is I grow closer to them the older I grow up. I'm going lunch with my cousin tomorrow:) A lunch out of nothing. I mean well lets put it this way. If I had an older brother, it would be him. And technically, he is my older brother since his mom (my aunty) is my sister's godmother.

Sorry for the lousy quality. People apparently find it more comfortable when I take pictures using my phone than my camera. This is the scene at the cemetry with 1/2 of everyone inside:P

Brightly lit:) My grandmother once asked me when I was 10 - the year of her death. Will I still visit her after she passed away when I am 21 and already have a girlfriend? My answer then was a resounding yes. I've visited her every year since her death and twice when I am 21 (last year on my birthday and this year before my birthday) but I don't have a girlfriend:( Apparently for all her acute character readings, there was still one thing she predicted wrongly. She predicted that I would have many many girlfriends next time. *smirks* How wrong she is.

Well...the picture speaks for itself.

An interesting trend. WHen I first started going to the cemetry, the skies were dark and we were the only source of light for miles around. Apparently, due to new rules that prohibited cars from entering the cemetry during the day. many people shifted their timings to midnight hence the change in scenery.
Casey and his girlfriend Jasmine:) I was pretty touched that she actually agreed to come for my birthday dinner
The present Casey got for me. Its spelt Bil Yeo both ways no matter how you look at it. Neat huh? Its not the size of the presents but the thought that counts:D Thanks Bil.

My days of training to drink are put to the test. I was at Ice Cold outside School of Business to celebrate the 'end of year 1' with Eric, Darren and Clement and these were what we drank

Eric and me

Darren and me.
No comments:
Post a Comment