And so i'm tagged. Decided to follow suit. So the rules go like this:RULES: Each person who gets tagged needs to write a blog post of their own 6 idiosyncrasies as well as clearly state this rule.after stating your 6 weirdness you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names at the bottom of the entry.dont forget to leave a comment on their tagboards that says “you’re tagged!” and tell them to read your blog for information as to what it means. btw, idiosyncrasy means:-a characteristic, habit, mannerism, or the like, that is peculiar to an individual.
Been tagged by Elvin. Before I head to some crap sports camp, let me reply to the tag. I do not know how much I would like you to know about me but I'll try my best not to disappoint. Plus, most of my traits, I'm sure someone else would probably also share some of them which doesnt really make it very unique does it?
*edit came back from sports and decided to resume tagging*
1. I carry a handkerchief around. I'm trying to use tissues in school though, so if you see me around which a thick wad of tissues, you know that I am having a very bad day.
2. I am actually a very reserved person despite my outwardly appearance/facade
3. Too often, I say and do things without thinking thus hurting many people along the way. Sorry. I mean no harm. I'm usually enjoy a good joke.
4. I have no talent in sports
5. I procrastinate alot which earns the ire of many of my friends
6. The people who don't seem to care actually care the most. Think about it.
I will not be tagging other people so the tagging sort of died here. Sorry
No comments:
Post a Comment