Thursday, April 28, 2005

Now how long have I last blogged? Bet you guys thought my blog was dead huh? :) Well it nearly was. Well, I did wanted to blog at least 6 times within the past say 3 months okay? The only thing was...

1. I was too bloody lazy to get moving
2. I wanted to upload photos but I was too lazy to hook up my phone to my PC
3. Did I already mention that I am too lazy?

Anyways, to recap on a few things that happened over the past few months.

1. I turned 20 :( Thats old. I have a phoebia of being called pheadophile everytime I 'look' at secondary school girls.
2. Went to Penang, went clubbing for the first time, learned to drink beer, tried chivas regal and flew AirAsia (which is the most horrible plane ever!!)
3. Bought some erm......stuff from johor *wink*
4. New nickname 'Tsunami". Wtf?!?!
5. Watched 'A Walk to Remember'. Never did like Mandy Moore. But she acted the part so well:) Thumbs Up! The book is better though
6. Watched 'Under the Tuscan Sun". Heck out a round-a-bout story. Get to the point and I'll enjoy the show more
7. Watched 'Windstruck'. Still struck by the movie. One of the more powerful but grossly unbelievable love stories I've ever seen. It was still damn good though. Trust me.

And that sums up my life to date. Haha. Maybe I'll get to uploading photos soon eh? :D

No comments: