I know its been a long long time since I last blogged. Yes its true. I was procastinating all the way. Well, how could you blame me, given that this was just about THE MOST FUN December I EVER had in my life. Well really I will try to keep this post short so as not to bore the hell out of you guys reading this. Wait a minute...is there anyone left reading this? Ahaha. Not that it matters :)
INDEX:
39 = 39 SCE (Singapore Combat Engineer)
36 = 36 SCE (the camp I WAS supposed to go)
Lee Heok Chai = Commanding Officer of 39 (casey's camp)
Lim Kok Ann = Commanding Officer of GSMB (my camp)
Alright first things first. I went to Malaysia with a few of my badminton seniors from TJC and AHS. I'll try to post a few pictures I took with my camera phone later on. Pray that I succeed considering that I am a web dummy. This trip from the 5th of Dec to the 9th of Dec was by far the funniest and most enjoyable trip I have ever had. I have NEVER laughed so much in my entire life. I'm serious. Casey and Shian Pin were the official safsa branded TJC cocksters (erm as well as me...but lets keep that quiet for now). I was Casey's (he's a guy and COCKSTER no.1) roommate for the entire trip since Shian Pin (COCKSTER no.2) brought his girlfriend Michelle with him. Just imagine the havok when I (yes..obviously COCKSTER no.3) and Mr Casey shared the same room. We were like just having fun 24/7. Haha. I can't even begin to recall when the fun started. Perhapes it was on the bus ride to Genting where Casey proudly proclaimed that he personally upgraded our coach (if ever there was such a term) so we could travel first class to Genting Highlands. Well, the coach was great and it even had "massage" chairs which were basically just lame vibrators that tickles. And yes....Casey and I spent the whole journey to Genting playing with the chairs and talking COCK! In Genting, we were so hungry we just settled for the first food outlet we saw...which hapened to be Kenny Rogers. Well, the service and quality of the food was so horrible, the 3 of us just ended up complaining loudly and making racist remarks (my coke took 10 minutes to arrive and we took another 10 minutes before someone asked for our order). Well...we did stop..after everyone started staring at us. Imagine how embarrassed we were to get carried away like that:)
Ahh. I think I got carried away. Sorry. Ok. Basically, it was cold. And the first day was spent exploring Genting. Sidenote: Casey and I were terribly afraid of the rides in Genting's amusement parks. While the other couple Shian Pin and Michelle were just rearing to go. So the next day, we proceeded to the Amusement park. First ride we sat was the Farris Wheel. Imagine how funny it was to see a 20 year old young adult terrified of a Ferris Wheel that couldn't even compare to those found in SIngapore's Pasar Malams. Haha. But that was how it was. Casey was scared! In his words "this is progressive training so that I would dare to sit the other rides later" Well actually I was kind of scared myself but heck I wouldn't admit it. I mean....it was wobbling and the wind was like just freezing us. Yeap. Anyway, the next ride we took was sort of a kids roller coaster ride that can again be found in Singapore's Pasar Malams. The ONLY reason we decided on this ride was because Casey and I were too scared to sit the bigger rides yet and because we were tired of walking around trying to find progressive rides for us to take:) Anyways, the queue was over 1 hour long for a "kiddy" ride and on top of it, the wind somehow seems colder when you are queuing for the rides. Erm sidenote again..I wasn't scared k??? :P
Casey and Me. Notice our goofy grins? It was taken JUST BEFORE the roller coaster moved. Those were forced smiles by the way. Underneath those smiles and grins were 2 scared, petrified and terribly cold people who were wondering what the hell they had gotten themselves into.
Casey and Me on the Farris Wheel.
Shian Pin and me when we went for the biggest ride I ever took in my life. The CORKSCREW (sounds pervertic doesn't it?) LoL. Yes. It was mean. It was horrible. But it was fun. This time, I was truely truely scared. Of course, I did try my best to look calm and collected as I took the photo. But underneath me, I was a wreck! Oh and when we sat the roller coaster..I mean the CORKSCREW we were so scared we just started scolding our units...
Casey: Fuck you 39! Fuck you Lee Heok Chai!! Fuccckkkk Youuuuuuuuuuu!!
Me: Fuck you 36!!!!! Fuckk youu (silence as well the rest of the ride was too scary to utter anything)
Shain Pin and Michelle: Wellll basically they didn't say anything except ahhhh? Damn idiots!
Casey and Me waiting for the cable car to take us down to the bus station so we could transfer to KL. Yes. The service was under maintainance so we had to shit their service cable car. What luck.
Oh and did I mention, Casey and I were taking a scouting for hot girls in Genting! Our conclusion? Malaysian Girls are HOT. No seriously hot! Too bad they speak cantonese!! And yeah. We had karaokay session there. The only rule, effort = +100. So we all took turns to sing and well...its hard to describe. Imagine if you were singing at the top of your lungs and you still couldn't reach the note and it came out all squeaky and sad. Yeap. Thats what happened to me. Well...but the effort was there k? Why are english songs so hard to sing? And besides, I sang till I had a serious sore throat:) So it was worth it. HAHAHA
And in KL. Well, it would be too long if I were to mention every single thing we did so I'll highlight 2 main events that really highlights why the 3 of us are COCKSTERS.
EVENT 1: Casey wanted to extend the trip another day but he wanted to stay at a budget hotel (Hotel Star Inn). Fine by us except when he went to enqiure at the reception, this was how the conversation went:
Casey: How much do you charge per night?
Receptionist: 75 Ringgit per room.
Casey: What about if we want 1 room but extra bed?
Receptionist: Extra bed must pay more
Casey: Is breakfast provided?
Receptionist: No no not provided
Casey: This hotel how many stars ah??
(Me, Shian Pin and Michelle took an about turn and headded straight for the door leaving Casey by himself STUNNED!)
Receptionist: Huh? Star? Nono. This budget hotel. Budget Hotel.
EVENT 2: We were shopping at Bajaya Times Square and we ventured into a shop where Casey saw this t-shirt with all those Army Designs. He thought it was sweet! The shop owner walked in. Casey was stunned. She was HOT. No seriously!!
Casey: Err (points to the shirt that was actually on a MALE maniquin or whatever its called!!) is that shirt for male or females?
Shop Owner:....... (Stunned. No seriously stunned. As in like gave us that super blur look?)
Then I started laughing and everyone started laughing ESPECIALLY the shop owner and Casey was so embarrassed that he just walked out of the shop totally forgetting about the t shirt:P It would have been much funnier if only you could witness it. Haha. Stnned silence. That was a good one.
And THAT concludes my Malaysian trip. But...thus begins my Thailand trip (specifically Bangkok). Well, the Thailand trip was with my parents and to tell you the truth, it was more tiring than fun really. I mean..if you went with your mom, you sister, your 2 female cousins and her kids, what do you expect? Haha. It was erm...funny in a different way. The procedure was...My cousin points to the stuff she wants and walks away. Her husband (not sure how I would address him here..) would bargain and pay and we, the guys would share the load and carry the stuff the girls bought. Yes...it was like that for 3 DAYS!!! Of course, we tried to smoke out (ermm like escape?) numerous times which ended in failure. Sighz. And did the girls buy alot. My sis bought so much she actually wanted to have a 'fashion' show to parade the stuff she bought. And who was the victim? Me. Well...reason why I hate to see what my sister buys.
Scenario 1:
Sis: Is this nice?
Me: Yah
Sis: Don't bluff! Be more sincere!
Me: But I am sincere (no I'm not..its not nice!)
Scenario 2:
Sis: Is this nice?
Me: erm no
Sis: How can? Nonono. Its nice its nice. You don't know how to appreciate.
Me: ..........
How like that? Ah heck. Anyway it was fun in its own way. And I did managed to buy some clothings for the New Year (erm original brands not imitations k?) which really pleased my mom as it was getting increasing hard for her to choose clothings for me since I am such a fussy person and I am too lazy to shop :)
Ahaha. Well guess I'll end it here. But still, the most fun December I ever had. LoL. Thanks cocksters!
No comments:
Post a Comment