Shucks. Lost my phone yesterday. Sighzz. My 'beautiful', 'sleek', and 'one-of-a-kind' Nokia 5510. The thing was even though it was my fault, I still couldn't figure out whether it was stolen (kinda unlikely given how alert and ermmm sharp I am?? ya right!!!!!!), or whether I left it in some place and forgot all about it, or it slipped out of my pocket SOMEWHERE without me realising it (could have happened when I was staring at some pretty female officer.....yeap. My punishment). Whatever the reason, the phone was gone. ALong with the SIM card! And the surprising part was my father didn't even give me a lecture about it. WHich of course made me feel even worse. SIghz. Ironic isn't it? Feeling horrid when you get scolded and feeling equally horrid when you don't get scolded. ANyways, the absolute shitty part is getting the new SIM card and realising that all your contacts are gone. Sheese. And it makes you realise how dependant you are on your phonebook these days. Come to think of it, my father doesn't even maintain our house's phonebook any longer. So there you have it. If anyone of you reads this, PLEASE shoot me an SMS telling me who you are. And yes, celebrating that you finally got rid of me would be accepted too (so long as its behind my back).
Thursday, April 29, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment