Saturday, March 06, 2004
It was totally stressing. Squeezing into the hall. Seeing your former classmates for the first time in 3 months. Seeing a sea of botaks and dyed hairs. Seeing Mdm Goh shoot dirty looks in your direction. Giving you those "iaaaannnnnn I told you not to skip so many lessons..." looks. Listening to Mrs Lim read out the list of straight As students. Thinking that you may screw up your A Levels as you have done with your O Levels and your PSLE. And finally, the adrenaline rush when you finally queue up to take that one slip of paper. 12 years of education just for that piece of paper. What rubbish! Anyways, I did get a little better than what I aimed for so I guess I am estatic about it. And then after the inital happiness, you start to wonder....now...which university faculty will accept me. WHat do I even plan to do in future?? Went to Benjamin's house today to talk to him. He wanted to study business. I didn't mind business. But we are afraid that our grades (we got the same grades) would not be enough for NUS/SMU Business Fac. And so phase 2 of worrying begins. AS if I haven't had enough worrying. Next week is a hectic week for me. 16 KM route marches, Standard Obstacle Course (which I still can't clear), Basic Close Combat Training (BCCT), IPPT trial test and live grenade throws on saturday. What luck. How I wish life would be easy. Oh well...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment