Sunday, March 07, 2004

I was clearing my room of some of my TJ stuff. Notes that I had banished to a corner in the event that I may one day need to use if I chose to re-take my A Levels. Underneath all those dusty files and papers, I found 2 ziplock bags containing a TJC tracksuit. Somehow even though I was supposed to return it to TJ, I had failed to. And somehow, when I opened the ziplock bag, fond memories immediately came back into my mind. The day the tracksuit was 'lent' to us by the school when we played our finals at Toa Payoh. The day everyone one of us put aside our differences and gelled as a team for once. The day that I felt so scared that I would let everyone down. The amount of time Jackson had spent encouraging me. If there was ever a fond moment that I could recall in TJ, that was it. And I was glad that I 'stole' the tracksuit as a remembrance of the fond times I had back in TJ.

No comments: