Sometimes things just don't seem the way they are. A duck floating gracefully across the still pond may actually be waddling like his life depended on it. Me, seemingly calm and oblivious that my Physiscs tutor is coming as I blog away when actually I am a wreck (I erm..haven't done his homework..wait a minute.....what homework??). Exactly my point. The interesting part about the Level Exams (A and O)are it brings my family and I closer togetehr. No really. I haven't felt hatred towards my father for weeks now (Yeap. We both agreed that I was a buaya and my Physics tutor is a bitch), I haven't argued SERIOUSLY with my mom for weeks (the last one ended with "MOOOMMMMM!!! Try me!! THis food is only fit for yoooouuuuu...*pause*..MUAHAHAHAHA") and my sister and I, stuck at home for most of the month have began to appreciate the same types of cartoons (gone were the days of arguing whether anime on AXN were nicer or Holland V on Channal 8 was the more appropriate choice). So, it was this closeness that perhapes compelled my sister to complain to me about her "best friend" last week. Which of course left me pleasantly surprised because I have always thought that my sister and her were the bestest of pals. After the initial "shock", I, full time buaya sensed an oppotunity. LoL.
ME: "Ting ahhhh. Since you don't want her to be your friend, intro her to me la!!!!!!!!!!"
SIS: "NO!!!!! DOn't want!!!!"
ME: "Don't like that la...you very chio!"
SIS: "Don't bother me"
Tuesday, November 18, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment