Thursday, November 13, 2003

Struggled to find my way here after being away for so long. Yes!!! The end of my Econs Paper ,the end of my Maths Paper, the end of General Paper (which by the way was a bitch), and CHINESE!!! (Which reminded me of taking French. Get the joke? I have never taken French in my entire life before). I'm just praying that my A Levels will be unlike my O levels and my PSLE when i totally flopped big time. And yes!! One last SUBJECT (not paper) to go. But hey..its next friday. And do i look as if I CARE?? Well, not this week. Definitely not THIS WEEK!!!

Poison

Your cruel deep eyes
Your blood like ice
One look could kill
My pain your thrill

I wanna love you, but I better not touch
I wanna hold you, but my senses tell me to stop
I wanna kiss you, but I want it too much
I wanna taste you but your lips are venomous poison
You're poison running through my veins
You're poison, I don't wanna break these chains

Your mouth so hot
Your web I'm caught
Your skin so wet
Black lace on sweat

I hear you calling and it's needles and pins
I wanna hurt you just to hear you screaming my name
Don't wanna touch you, but you're under my skin
I wanna kiss you but your lips are venomous poison
You're poison running through my veins
You're poison, I don't wanna break these chains


PS: About this song..ouch. Really feels like the singer is tryign to forget this guy. Besides..there is a striking similarity to how I feel towards most of my crushes...

No comments: