It started 2 days ago when my mom came back work and stopped by Shell Pasir Ris. She came back and said as a matter of factly. Shell has this new offer. Mahjong Table for $59. I have been sourcing for a new mahjong table because the current one I have now looked like it could collapse at any moment given the amount of torture I inflicted on it (my Income Tax, Corporate Reporting, AIS and CAT notes and laptop + my 2 elbows weighing it down). So I decided it was HIGH time I rewarded myself with a new mahjong table which will subsequently double as a study table since studying on the mahjong table brings me 'great' luck (have never won money in my house before btw).
Time: 0028
Date: 17th Jan 08
Location: MY HOME!~
I felt the FIRE. I bugged my sister to tag along on this midnight journey on this mission to acquire a new mahjong table.
Time: 0032
Location: SHELL PASIR RIS
I located the target pretty fast (after like maybe circling the station once or twice I guess). And there it was....

Pretty little table even had a little surprise for me!

WHHHOOOOOOOTTTTT!!!! It comes with a Mahjong SET!!! FOR $59!!!!! Is this a good deal or what. I have never been a fan of 7-11 believing that they are always trying to RIP me off. BUT THIS WAS INCREDIBLE! Assuming the tiles cost $30 on average outside, I am getting a SPANKING NEW MAHJONG TABLE for $29!!!!
So I loaded the bloody thing into the Picanto. God knows how I did it but I DID IT!

Free advertisement for Picanto. Who says you need a bigger car for bigger stuff. KIA Picanto! A bang for your buck anyday!
Time: 0048
Location: Home!
While carrying the stupid table up the stairs, I nearly dropped the bloody table which nearly made my heart skip 2 beats. But I managed to do it and here it is....newest addition to an already very cramped home....
No comments:
Post a Comment