*edit* Read through my post and realized the huge amount of grammatical errors. Sorry about that. Will try to edit it ASAP
My Japanese group mate for BGS, Kohsuke. This is the supper I always promised him at 85:)
After dinner we met Noel and watched Shooter together at Plaza Singapore. We then headed to Fei Fei wanton mee in Joo Chiat for supper.
The 7 of us had a massive barbeque the other night at East Coast Park. I had to pangseh Bil, Pin and Michelle for them and they were definitely not happy about it. It was such a long time since all of us had such a gathering and an even longer time since EVERYONE of us was present. Reminisence of the good old times. Ben finally has a girlfriend. The girl of his dreams for 2 years is now his girl for real. WHen will it be my turn:) Sighz. Anyways. The evening started off with Chee Hao showing us how the scouts set up fire in windy conditions. Special mention goes to Chee Hao and yusheng for practically planning the whole thing. Another special mention for his secret recipy sauce which he claims he spent the whole day in the toilet making (go figure). Credit gets taken away for the really bad coctail drink which he mixed. But it inspired us with a little bit of creativity to come up with something even better:)
The moon that night however, was simply BEAUTIFUL. I'll definitely take my girlfriend (if I ever have one) there to soak up the moon rays hahaha
And for the actual BBQ.
The rusted equipment which actually served us very well.
Swee Wei didn;t realize kids in Africa were dying of starvation. So a few hotdogs probably didn't matter. It also probably didn't matter to him that we were STARVING when he dropped those hotdogs too.....
How to Make A KILLER KNOCKOUT Concoction
Step 1:
Left over apple juice + carbonated mineral water + boiled mint water. Add in a dash of lemon and a marshmellow (crucial ingredient)
Step 2:
Throw in the lemon after you squeeze the juice. Adds more Oophm to the concoction;) Add in green tea and orange juice. Now, here is the golden secret. Add in HONEY. Lots of it. Stir well before serving.
Step 3:
Pour in a few more lemons and basically, be prepared to get high without the influence of alcohol:)
Group shot:)
Chee Haos great dish of the day. Dua Tao. Worthy of 3 stars awarded only to classiest restaurants around the world
We played soccer. Well the forfeit for losing was push ups. The only reason I won was because our team had 4 men. They decided that I was a liability so 1 extra guy was equivalent to no extra guys:)
We played Magic the Gathering under the void deck. Just like old times. We made such a ruckus that some assholes complained and the neighbourhood police had to drag their asses down from probably some secluded corner of Bedok where they were probably slacking:P It was hilarious.
My mothers day present. Dinner was at Swensens. Present and dinner jointly shared by my sis and I
Met Sophia for dinner. The really hilarious part of the evening was when she threatened to walk away from Secret Recipy if she wasn't served by the count of 10. And walked off she did! The first time I actually walked off from a place after sitting down. Damn funny la. I bet the manager was like STUNNED. So we went to Swensen where we couldn't finish this whatever you called it. My gosh.....first time I couldn't finish dessert too :'(
No comments:
Post a Comment