Something can be said about your work attitude if you dare to blog openly using the company's internet and their hours. Can you imagine? They are paying me to blog! Ok so maybe my employers would not be happy when I am found out so lets just pretend you never heard me say that.
I brought 3 apples to work today to keep myself awake. But the best part was I slept at 8 pm yesterday. What was to be a 5 minute nap turned into an 8 hour slumber. Wonder when was the last time I actually slept THAT long on a weekday night.
I would love to talk more abotu certain stuff but there is soemthing about blogging illegally in office that sets your heart and pulses racing. The occasional glace behind my back to make sure none of my bosses see me is not comforting in the least sense.
Anyways, I promised to upload a whole load of photos someday. I took plenty! Haha.
Thursday, May 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment