Time really flies by. Before you know it, the midterms are over, the tests are back, the results suck as usual, and you only have another 4 more weeks of school. 4 more weeks till the exams. 3 more weeks to panicking, 2 more weeks to extreme mugging sessions and 1 more week till I clear most of the deadlines for projects and presentations. In 4 weeks, 1 more semester would have ended. 6 more to go. Times flies. Is there really time to look back and reflect on whether it was worthwhile? Did I miss anything? Should I have done anything differently? Could I have done anything differently?
People view life differently from others. I'm one who certainly believes in luck and yet, I know I shouldn't. Though we all like to feel as though we are in control, on top of things, none of us really are. Thats fate. When things go wrong, they go wrong. When its meant to go your way, its meant to go your way. Nothing you can do about it.
Saturday, March 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment