Thursday, February 15, 2007

This will sound damn cheesy. So skip this part unless you are part of the Rogue Lawyers Association (+Serla +Mark) hahahaha. I love you guys man. If there was one thing that always made me have fond memories of a school, I would say that it is the clique and the friends. The laughter that you guys and girls gave me and the good times we share together that will be etched in our memories (trust me on this). Everytime I meet up with my secondary school pals, we'll reminiscence about the good ol' times we had back then. And in future when I meet up with you guys again, I'm sure we'll reminisce about times like tonight:)



Introducing the Rogue Lawyers Association. We scored the lowest in the level for presentations but so what? We have the highest level of bonding! From L to R. Melissa, Aunty Elvin, Powerhouse Wan Ying, Captain Planet Lionel, new addition Serla, Queen Tanu aka Lord Blackburn and finally you have Uncle Love Ian aka Daddy. This is a lovely group shot taken on Valentines Day at some Turkish Restaurant in Hotel Rendezvous.



Photo whoring with Melissa



Photo whoring with Captain Planet Lionel. Fast facts: Lionel was my senior in AHS:D Heck we were so gay, we even wore matching shirts!! Hahahahhaa.



Aunty Elvin and Powerhouse Wan Ying photo whoring. Whats with Rogue Lawyers and photo whoring??



Hmmm. The 3rd shot we took before we got it right. Its hard to whore when you have 3 cameras facing you:D Captain Planet shows us what you get for saving the day



Well....I was uninvited. So they made me sit outside :(



My lovely Tiramisu :) But.....





Everyone just seems to want to defile the Tiramisu :D



Wan Ying was so sweet to get us Vodka Chocolates!!



Saved the best picture for the 2nd last. The girls made all of us guys 'gift vouchers' :D Damn sweet la. Thanks!! Every guy had a personalised gift voucher entitling us certain priviledges from the girls. Mine was...
1. For 30 minutes, the girls will promise not to laugh at me (30 minutes?!?!?!?)
2. For 60 minutes, I could bitch and whine about anything I wanted!!
Of course, given that they were all from Rogue Lawyers, terms and conditions applied even though under the UCTA it did not satisfy Section 11 and the Second Schedule for the test of reasonableness butttttt.......:D



The only 'lame' picture I'll allow to be posted on blogs (like you guys care right? since most of the photos are mine anyways). Haha. Happy Valentines Day to everyone. Who needs a Valentine when you have peeps from the Rogue Lawyer Association :D

2 comments:

wanying said...

haha. welcome. Tho we would have really appreciated some V-day gifts from u guys. BUT its ok cause we expected that we wouldnt get any n we just wanted to be nice to you guys once in a blue moon.(So it was a blue moon on wednesday.)

Anonymous said...

aww ian I am so touched..yeah look at me I am like how nice lah..dont know y u like to complain so much about me..haha..please install a chatterbox