Thursday, February 08, 2007

Just a few photos of my life. Blood donation drive at SMU on 5th Febuary 2007



The only place SMU could have a blood donation drive is at Level 2 Li Ka Shing Library. Welcome to SMU. Where space is just an illusion.



If not for Noel, never in hell would I even consider donating blood.



Noel is a 7 time donar. I am a second time. Thats a look of experiece. What seperates the old birds from the new birds:)



I was cold actually. The aircon was cold and I was nervous.



Thats my arm and thats my blood. When the nurse swabbed me, I was so tickled I couldn't stifle my laughter. The nurses were well, pretty amused.



Thats a bag of my blood. Bad blood. Haha.



Last photo of the day is a tribute to Huge Laurie. Recently won an award for best actor in the Television Serial House MD. Huge Laurie is amazing because he defined who House is. The moment they lose Huge Laurie, they lose the show. Period. Huge Laurie is House personified. House though is not for everyone. Its medical based (yes it can be boring) but its deep. The dialogue is brilliant and House's acting and personality is captivating.

Season 3 Episode 12: Brief synopsis. The patient is a rape victim and forces House to talk to her...about anything. She obviously sees House being miserable and somehow wants to relate her experieces to him.

Patient: Your story. Is it true?
House: True for somebody
Patient: But not for you
House: These things happen. Happen to somebody. Why would you care if it happened to me
Patient: They are not in this room
House: NOO! They are out there. Doctors, lawyers, postal workers. Some of them doing great some of them doing lousy. Your going to base your whole life on who you got stuck in a room with?
Patient: I'm going to base this moment on who I am stuck in a room with. Its what life is. Its a series of rooms. And who we get stuck in those rooms with, adds up to what our lives are

Absolutely brilliant:D

No comments: