Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Why I hate blogs. There is a restriction to the amount of vulgarities you can write online. There is a limit to how much you can condemn someone. Some things are not meant for general reading heck I was against the idea of blogging when I first started anyway. It was interestiing to read other blogs though. I don't have a tagboard because what I write is meant for me, not you.

Why I like blogs. Its interesting to read your archives and realise that you were the world's greatest idiot and probably still is though you don't realise it yet. Wonder how childish can you get when you review your previous thoughts. Writing relieves frustrations. Writing/typing keeps you in touch with english so my brain doesn't rust.

I need to say something. But I wouldn't want people to read what I write. So what can I do? Keep a small notebook which doubles as a diary? I tried that once with little success. Misplace it and you are screwed. Its troublesome to carry around. You tend to forget about it especially if you have a handfree set, a handphone and a wallet to take care of (I can't multi-task k?). So what do I do???

Create notepads.

No comments: