Here is where I noticed an interesting function. Add photo. I'll try. Sorry. Too slow. Back to the old format. Photobucket.

Wei wen's red hot kancil. :D Its a pretty good car. It survived my weight and brought me all around Malacca. Of course, couldn't have done it without a good driver too:D Thanks

Wei wen's first stop since fetching me was a stop at the salon.

I did cut my hair too. Just that I have no idea how to restyle it. Damn

Wei wen and her parents during the first eveing. We ate Portugese food (I think) and it was really nice. Wonder what the hell Singapore is doing by claiming to be food capital of the world or something

Picture of the Portugese food. Surpirisng the brinja (however the hell you spell it) was damn nice la.

Photos of the next day's events are with Wei wen so...too bad:P Breakfast was a blast though. Haha. Anyways this is supper. Satay Celup I think. From L to R, Jarratt (friend), Wei Wen and Kok Wei (her cousin). They are damn friendly seriously

Chicken Rice Balls:D I would have eaten more had I not been so full from breakfast just 2 hours earlier.

Me praying at the temple. Supposedly the oldest temple in Malaysia.

Sightseeing around Malacca courtesy of Wei Wen's mom. I was in some Dutch settlement or something. The buildings were all red. I guess when they say I'll go out and paint the town red they must have meant it.

We had nothing to do during the last night. So we played 2 player mahjong. Damn lame la. But she 'cheated' all my money. All 20 ringgit of it. And happy about it too!
No comments:
Post a Comment