Friday, May 19, 2006
I know I really shouldn't be blogging about soccer. Especially about Arsenal's most recent lost since I didn't even stay up to watch the game. Yet it is truely amazing that I actually felt a tinge of sadness when I read that Arsenal lost the game 2-1. It got a little worse when I read that Lehmann had been sent off and Arsenal were leading for most of the match. It got even worse when I came to the part when Barca scored 2 near the dying minutes of the game. How sad is that? Ok. I shan't comment further. It would really be nicer had it been a dream final for Arsenal since Barca already won their league title. But life goes on and perhapes King Henry too. Arsenal coped really well with the loss of their talismatic captain Vieria but they were really lucky to find a wonderful replacement in Febregas. Henry stepped in nicely to fill in as the captain and role model for the club. But now with Pires leaving and perhapes Henry too...I really do hope that he at least stay. I wouldn't want to see a repeat of the Owen senario.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment