Discliamer:
If you are offended by vulagarities, get the hell away now. This is your final warning. Don't come complaining to me that my post should have been censored and shit. Because it is your damn fault for reading beyond this line period.
3 words. Fuck the army. Its down right the shittiest most fucked up place in the world. Many things happened today in the span of like what 5 hours? I mean what the fuck is wrong with the army. CSM (company sergeant major aka stupid fuck aka the fucker) wants a uniform inspection because of our poor showing during our unit's national day parade. Wait. Parade in my unit. For goodness god-damned sake, we are a fucking logistics unit not the damned guard unit which you once came from. I don't give a FUCK what kind of standards you HAD there but DON'T try to act fucking smart by TRYING to bring in your own personal shit standards into OUR unit. Ok. So now you said it. You wanted to see our smartest no.4 (that ugly green piece of junk that they call uniform). Fine. I did my uniform the way I did it before during my trainee phase. But since my uniform was already ironed thanks to my dad, i merely folded it and voila. But were u happy? NOOOOOOO! These were your fucking exact words
CSM: Teo (my IC) you accept this kind of standard ah?
Teo: No.
CSM: This is not acceptable. Your fucking uniform so faded......
And you droned ON AND ON AND ON about how fucked up my uniform was and how my stanrards were fucked up. Hello. Can you fucking wake up your IDEA? Do you HONESTLY think that I WANT TO BE THERE? I would have fucking thrown my resignation letter at your fucking face if i COULD. This is bullshit man. UNLIKE you, I DIDN'T sell my fucking soul to a fucked up organisation. But I understand. Its the only fucking place on earth a stupid idiot like you can make it up to your current appointment and ORDER some fucking NSF around like dogs. We are your slaves! And all you have to do is order us around to your fucking whims and fancy while you sit back and relax while we DO YOUR WORK FOR YOU! Alright. But if that wasn't enough you HAD TO FUCK ME because I said I didn't have enough credits to buy another UNIFORM that wasn't FADED just so I can iron it for one fucking inspection. I mean. Hello wake up your idea. What the fuck is wrong with you? You want ME to buy ONE uniform for ONE parade when I AM going to throw AWAY with the rest of my uniforms when i ORD in 6 months? WHATS WRONG WITH YOU MAN? And when I did some computer shit for you the other day, you had the gall to tell me you didn't understand it WHEN everyone else understood it. You made me RE-DO it actually (which I did) and you MADE IT SOUND LIKE it was my hour to fucking SERVE YOU. Now which part of your fucking brain is actually rotten? I mean I know your stupid and shit but to be THAT stupid so as not to understand some simple drawings? FUck off! But I now know why the army is a fucked up organisation. Its because of DUMB fucks like you!
Wednesday, August 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment