1. Started listening to chinese songs believe it or not
2. Grown more cynical of life
3. Watched 2 great great movies
-Be With You (Ima, Ai Ni Yukimasu)
-Crying out love, in the center of the world
4. Completed my last Range
5. Safsa attachment

Happier times in safsa. From left me, alvin and edwin

Most memorable scene of the show "Be With You". Say it together with me. Its not the amount of breaths you take. Its the moments that take your breath away.

Touching scene from the show "Crying out love, in the center of the world". Amazing how strong love is. How sweet it is. How simple it can get. She was there lying on the bed with clumps of hair falling from her head and still he was always by her side. If there is one thing I admire about japanese film makers, they give me simple yet realistic love stories. Think the story is far fetched? Good. Continue thinking that way and maybe one day love will change your mind.
Anyway, today was the first time I watched a romance story on my own in ORCHARD CINELEISURE. Yeah. Will probably never do it again. It was a sad sad experience. Everyone who went there went in groups or in pairs. Couples, teenagers and foreigners. I think I was the only one who went in alone. It was daunting and intimidating. And it was a very emotional show to begin with. Not that I cried or anything so please don't get the wrong idea. It just provoked emotions in me. Call it tug at my heart strings if you wish. It was a wonderful wonderful show. Sometimes when I forget why I watch animes, I get reminded time and time again by shows like this. Japanese film makers have a way of making you feel so much for their characters. They have a way of potraying something so simple in such a wonderful way. It would be such a waste if you didn't watch this. I would really love to watch the show again but DEFINITELY not alone. If you want to watch it with me, please do let me know.
No comments:
Post a Comment